Well, the weather is soggy & cool, but it's bound to be a great week for Valentines. We've really been enjoying our Valentine activities throughout the month from making our own Valentine cards to baking cookies to eating heart-shaped sandwiches. (At left, Little K is dressed for Valentines as she hugs her Valentine pig. She loves the kissing Valentine pigs from Hallmark!)
In the busyness of a parent's day, I've actually been able to remember what February 14 is about. And after Wednesday, Little K & I will be putting away the Valentine decorations (to make room for Mardi Gras ones!) but plan to keep our focus on being extra nice to each other. Gosh, even Daddy is liking this new project. I hope your Valentine week is lovely... and less stressful than usual.
If you haven't picked up your copy of the book 100+ Activities for Houston Kids, I hope you'll join me at one of these upcoming events. And subscribe to my FREE eNewsletter for fun ideas and updates for your Houston family.
- 6:30-8 pm on Friday, Feb. 16 Barnes & Noble Sugar Land
- Monday, Feb. 19 at the Catholic Librarians' Meeting at John Paul II Catholic School
- 10-11:30 am on Wednesday, Feb. 21 at the MOPS meeting at Grace Presbyterian Church
- 9 am - 1 pm on Tuesday, Feb. 27 at the Baylor Family Fair on the McGovern Campus
- 9-11 am on Friday, March 2 at Barnes & Noble Town & Country
- 10 am - noon on Saturday, March 3 at Barnes & Noble Champions Village