Here's something fun to do with your family this weekend!Buffalo Bayou Partnership will be hosting its second annual KBR Kids Day along Buffalo Bayou. Join us for a FREE day of adventure and bayou-rific activitiesKBR Kids Day on Buffalo Bayou. Saturday, June 14, 2008 10am-2pm at Downtown’s Sabine Promenade (Sabine Street between Memorial Drive and Allen Parkway) Click here for a map and directions
Family fun festivities include:
- hands-on activities with over 20 Houston non-profit organization partners
- Up close with birds and bugs on the bayou
- bayou boat rides and kayak demos
- wildflower plantings
- bat games and fishing lessons
- bayou scavenger hunt
- live music, park performers, balloon artists and much more!
10-11 am - Skateboarding demonstration with PUSH skaters at the Lee and Joe Jamail Skate Park and Houston Texans TORO mascot
11 am-noon - break dancing performancesnoon-1pm - Houston Rockets Power Dancers
1-2 pm - Houston Rockets CLUTCH mascot
Parking available at City Lot H and C(Memorial Drive between Sabine Street and Houston Avenue)
Until the next nap time...