Saturday, October 09, 2010

Scarecrow Festival in Chapel Hill, TX

Today, we decided to take our first trip to the Scarecrow Festival in Chapel Hill, Texas. It was really fun.



They had tons of booths with items for sale like a traditional street festival. They had an area for the kids that included a small ferris wheel ($5), a train ($3), a petting zoo ($3) with the cutest pot belly pig baby & much more. Of course, the costs add up quickly.

Food ranged from everything on a stick, fried Twinkies & potato chips, gyros, sausage, snow cones, fruity tea, lemonade, beer & much more. Dieters: be ware!


Little K's favorite part was getting her face painted & getting a unicorn doll now named Abby.

The adults had fun, too, walking around & enjoying the nice weather. Trent said: "I went all the way to the Scarecrow Festival & all I got was poor!' it was really fun though. I'd like to go to the Scarecrow Festival in Brenham tomorrow to do a comparison. Maybe they'll have more scarecrows. I'm not sure I can convince my family to get up tomorrow to go though. We'll see.

- Until the next nap time...

No comments: