Holiday Fun in Houston:
Bundle up for fun for the whole family. Head to the Heights for “Holiday on 19th” tonight, Friday, 12/1 from 6-10 pm. Taste wassail. Shop for those on your list. Ride the trolley while listening to music and caroling. Grab dinner at any of the cafes and restaurants. The action takes place on 19th Street in the Historic Heights between Shepherd and Yale. Hope to see your family there, bundled up in coats and gloves but with plenty of holiday spirt.
Thanks to all of you who came to the official book launch at Barnes & Noble in West U last night. If you didn't make it but are interested in buying the new edition of my book 100+ Activities for Houston Kids, buy it online and I'll ship it straight to you. Alternatively, you can buy the new book at any of the following stores:
- Barnes & Noble stores citywide
- Berings (both locations)
- Blue Willow Bookshop at Memorial & Dairy Ashford
- Borders stores throughout Houston
- Brazos Bookstore at 2421 Bissonnet Street
- Houston Invitation Service at 2503 River Oaks Boulevard (across from Lamar High School).
- Midsummer Books in Galveston
- River Oaks Bookstore across the street from Lamar High School
Happy Holidays! Until the next nap time...