Here is a great new venture for local families with kids. We are so intrigued and can't wait to check it out.
Wonderwild is the brainchild of local Houston moms who were tired of the heat, humidity and bugs. An art gallery, education center, and indoor playground, Wonderwild focuses on up-and-coming local, national and international artists--creating an artful environment where families can learn and play. Our 4300+ sq. ft. play area and equipment encourages children to physically and mentally challenge themselves in order to build strong muscles, creativity, and confidence. Our extensive array of play equipment includes:
- One of the city's only kid-powered trains with an indoor track--kids exert their own energy to make their cars move
- A giant 28-ft. wide indoor inflatatable "Jumpoline"--it's like jumping on the biggest bed ever, safe even for toddlers
- Soft play structures designed by product designers and child development experts, allowing kids of all ages to create their own dynamic area of play that never gets old
- 15 ft. inflatable slide* A special place just for infants to roam free and discover the world around them
- A three-story playscape that kids can wear themselves out by crawling, running, climbing and sliding - COMING SOON NOV 2009!
They are holding grand opening parties in late October to celebrate Halloween on Friday, Oct. 30 and Saturday, Oct. 31. We can't wait. Check 'em out at http://www.gowonderwild.com/
Until the next nap time...