Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Book Store Signing Successful; Lots of Kids

It was a great book signing party tonight at the River Oaks Book Store. Thank you to all of you who made it. It was also great to see so many little ones -- faces eager to explore and learn more about their surroundings. I hope to start organizing informal groups that want to tackle local activities in town with me. I'll post notes here and see who wants to head to another fun kids activity.

I also got some good feedback on additions for the 2007 edition of 100+ Activities for Houston Kids so that's really exciting. After a jam-packed day of promotions and other writing needs, I'm pooped and headed for bed. Hopefully, tomorrow we'll hear the radio interview on 89.3 KSBJ. Stay tuned!

Until the next nap time...

No comments: