Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Water, Water Everywhere



Looking for something fun & FREE to do with your kiddos? Head to the Williams Tower & Waterfall this weekend. Well, it's no longer officially called "Williams Tower" but that's what most Houstonians call it. My daughter loved the noise of the rushing water and the feel of the spraying water when she ventured toward the center of the waterfall. This is another great photo opp. There's also a nice grassy area in front of the waterfall for kids to run around on. Bring a snack and just chill out.

Visitor parking is available in the nearby parking garage for only $1. Don't waste your time trying to park at the apartments. Just head for the garage.

2800 Post Oak Blvd. near the Galleria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must really be old, I don't even call it Williams Tower, I still call it Transco. And yes, I referred to Lakewood Church as the Summit the other day!