Friday, August 10, 2007

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

I'm so excited about this weekend. We have very little planned so I've put relaxation on the agenda. (Hopefully, that will allow me to get over the lovely sore throat that I'm now battling.) If you're looking for fun this weekend, I suggest heading to an Astros game.

This Saturday, the Astros play against the Milwaukee Brewers at 6:05 pm at Minute Maid Park. What's more is that the Astros are hosting Faith and Family Night, which will include a life testimony by first baseman Lance Berkman, a one-hour concert by Christian musician Jeremy Camp, an appearance by the Vege Tales. It's sure to be a fun-filled day at Minute Maid Park.

On Sunday, at 1:05 pm, we'll be enjoying the Astros game. Not only am I a HUGE Astros fan, but his game will celebrate second baseman Craig Biggio's outstanding career and his 3,000 hits record. Take me out to the ballgame.

On another note, if you're looking for some tips on how to avoid overspending during back to school time, check out this "Back to School Savings Strategy." I found it really helpful.

Until the next nap time...

2 comments:

Susan said...

Can't wait for that game on Sunday!! I'm battling that sore throat too!!

Kids Activity Queen said...

After a steriod injection this morning by the nurse, I should be feeling better soon. Go 'Stros!