Friday, December 07, 2007

Words to Christmas Songs

If you're like any of my family members, you'll understand the need for a Web site with the words to traditional Christmas songs. Although we sing these songs every year, we always forget a word or phrase. Other times, we make up words to the songs and don't realize we're doing it.

That's why I like the Web site http://www.41051.com/xmaslyrics/, which has numerous traditional Christmas songs and the words. I couldn't copy and paste them directly from these Web pages so I right clicked on the page, selected View Source and then did a copy and paste of the lyrics. Finally, I deleted the
which came over from the html coding. Now I have all the words to those songs.

If only the site could improve my singing voice.

Until the next nap time...

No comments: