Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dance Party


"I can't believe it's Sunday already," I said this morning as my husband woke me for church. The last 2 weeks have just flown by.
After church, we returned home for lunch and cookie baking. This week is Catholic Schools Week so our cookies are treats for the teachers and staff at St. Riose Elementary School in the Heights. Well, the cookies that my husband hasn't already eaten. As fast as I lay them on the plate, he eats them.
While we waited for the cookies to bake, Little K and I enjoyed another "Dance Party." I turned the TV to the '70s music channel and we hit the dance floor (a.k.a. the living room). Little K quickly invited all her stuffed animals to join us & Trent snapped a photo of this finer moment.
Until the next nap time...

1 comment:

Susan said...

Looks like lots of fun, and great exercise to burn off those cookies!