Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Last week was Little K's last trip to pre-k & I was surprised at my reaction to the milestone. I was surprised the year flew by so fast & that my baby completed her first year in elementary school.

Little K at first said she didn't want to go to kindergarten because they have homework & that's boring. She later admitted that she didn't know what "boring" meant.

After meeting both kindergarten teachers, she's looking forward to it. Phew!

Today my husband dropped her off at her first day of summer camp. She was ready at 7 am! Wow! I'm sitting at the doctor's office for my annual check-up, wishing I could have dropped off Little K. Well, there is tomorrow.

Until the next nap time...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Riase your hand if you "had something in your eye" on Friday! *raises both hands* And you better be raising your hand too, Cherie.....

The report I got on Tuesday afternoon was "I love, love, love Summer Safari!" - could be a good summer!!