Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Theater District Open House in Houston, August 28 from noon - 4 pm

I just saw this opportunity today and only wish I had seen it earlier so I could have mentioned it in my newsletter. I suppose this gives readers one more reason to come to my blog. This looks like a fun family activity.

The 18th Capital One Bank Theater District Open House is a fun-filled way to experience dance, music and theater for FREE! Bring the whole family for a day in Houston's world-renowned Theater District as the Alley Theatre, Hobby Center, Jones Hall and Wortham Theater Center swing their doors wide open. Guests can expect live performances, meet-and-greets with costumed performers, Capital One Bank trolley rides & the best ticket deals of the year on season subscriptions!

No comments: